Sharing your business account on Facebook is a great way to connect with potential customers and promote your products or services. But if you’re new to Facebook, or aren’t sure how to share your page, it can be a bit confusing. Don’t worry though—we’ve got you covered! In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the different ways for how to share your business page on Facebook so you can start connecting better with your target audience.
Ready to get started? Let’s go!
What is a Facebook Business Page?
Facebook is a popular social network where big and small businesses have the option to create a free business account. There are close to 3 billion active monthly users on Facebook in the world as of July 2022 and this is why, as a business owner, you need to have an actual Facebook business page that is separate from your personal account (source).
With a Facebook Business Page, you can share your company’s contact information with your Facebook audience and engage in conversation about what matters most to them. Plus, you can use your business page to post updates or promotions that are sure to get people excited about your brand!
Before we move on to how to share your business page, we want to clarify that you cannot create a new Facebook Business Page without a personal profile. This is because a personal Facebook account serves as the admin of the page. However, you don’t have to worry about the responsibility of an administrator for your account too much because you can have as many page admins as you want.
A word of warning though, it’s not a good idea to use a fake Facebook profile because of the risk of having your business page deleted as per Facebook’s policy.
Share Business Page on a Computer
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to share your business page with your Facebook friends using your computer:
1. Log into your personal Facebook profile.
2. Go to your business page through the search field.
3. On top of your Facebook page, click on the “…” icon.
4. You should be able to see the “Share” option.
5. Once you click on the “Share” option, the “Default Audience” dropdown menu should come up.
6. Choose whether you want to share publicly, to your friends only, to specific friends, or only to yourself.
7. Then, click on the “Done” button.
8. Now, You should be able to add whatever you want to say about your business, then click “Create Post” and announce your page to your Facebook groups and the world!
There is also an alternative method to share your page on Facebook. Here are the steps:
1. Do Steps 1 and 2 listed above.
2. Click on the page URL found on top of your web browser. It should highlight your Facebook page address.
3. Copy the address using CMD+C (Mac) or CTRL+C (Windows).
4. Go back to your personal profile page and click on “What’s on your mind?”
5. Paste the link using CMD+V (Mac) or CTRL+V (Windows).
6. Click on “Post” after choosing your audience, and you’re done!
Share Business Page on a mobile Facebook app
Here’s the guide on how to share your business page using the mobile app:
1. Log in to the Facebook app using your mobile device.
2. Using the search bar, type your business name to open the search results.
3. Click on your business name to prompt it to open the following screen.
4. Once you’re on your business page, click on “…” to open the option labeled “Manage.”
5. There should be an option on the bottom that says “Copy Link.” Click on it to copy.
6. Go back to your main profile and click on the space that says “What’s on your mind?” to open the “Create Post” page.
7. Right-click the blank space until the option to “Paste” opens up. Click on paste and you’re done!
Plus, here’s a PRO TIP for you: Tag your business page directly on your “Create Post” screen by simply typing “@(your page name),” then add a description and you’re ready to post!
Well, there you have it! Your complete guide on how to share your business page on Facebook.
We hope this was helpful and that you found some of these insider tips useful. Be sure to check out more of our posts here at Shelten, LLC for even more great marketing advice.
And as always, if you need help implementing any of these strategies or just want someone to bounce ideas off of, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Shelten, LLC is a brand awareness company that offers social media marketing solutions to busy entrepreneurs. As team members on your page, we can guide you into navigating social media the right way!
This is the best time to stay on top of the market. For faster growth, let Shelten, LLC be your social media manager!
Thanks for reading!