Ready to level up your branding strategies? If so, look no further! Here’s 30 inspirational branding quotes from some of the greatest minds to help you get creative and inspired!
Whether you’re a beginner marketer or an experienced veteran, these quotes will provide you with plenty of ideas for thinking about branding differently and making big statements with your message. Plus, many of these quotes can be used practically when developing your brand this year.
Let’s dive into these awesome words of wisdom!
Inspirational Branding Quotes
1. “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.” – Jeff Bezos
2. “A brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another.” – Seth Godin
3. “If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand.” – Howard Schultz
4. “A great brand is a story that is never completely told.” – Scott Bedbury
5. “Your brand is the single most important investment you can make in your business.” – Steve Forbes
6. “All of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are the CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You.” – Tom Peters
7. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
8. “Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.” – Elon Musk
9. “If you don’t give the market the story to talk about, they’ll define your brand’s story for you.” – David Brier
10. “Design is the silent ambassador of your brand.” – Paul Rand
Related: Why is Brand Positioning Important?
Inspirational Branding Quotes
11. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
12. “Your brand is a gateway to your true work. You know you are here to do something — to create something or help others in some way. The question is, how can you set up your life and work so that you can do it? The answer lies in your brand. When you create a compelling brand, you attract people who want the promise of your brand — which you deliver.” – Dave Buck
13. “It’s important to build a personal brand because it’s the only thing you’re going to have. Your reputation online, and in the new business world is pretty much the game, so you’ve got to be a good person. You can’t hide anything, and more importantly, you’ve got to be out there at some level.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
14. “Products are made in a factory, but brands are created in the mind.” – Walter Landor
15. “A product can be quickly outdated, but a successful brand is timeless.” – Stephen King
16. “Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things.” – Steve Jobs
17. “Branding demands commitment; commitment to continual re-invention; striking chords with people to stir their emotions; and commitment to imagination. It is easy to be cynical about such things, much harder to be successful.” – Sir Richard Branson
18. “Personal branding is about managing your name — even if you don’t own a business — in a world of misinformation, disinformation, and semi-permanent Google records. Going on a date? Chances are that your “blind” date has Googled your name. Going to a job interview? Ditto.” – Tim Ferriss
19. “Focus on building the best possible business. If you are great, people will notice and opportunities will appear.” – Mark Cuban
20. “Design is the silent ambassador of your brand.” – Paul Rand
Related: The 10 Best Branding Books
Inspirational Branding Quotes
21. “Define what your brand stands for, its core values and tone of voice, and then communicate consistently in those terms.” – Simon Mainwaring
22. “A brand is a voice, and a product is a souvenir.” – Lisa Gansky
23. “If people like you, they will listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” – Zig Ziglar
24. “Of all the things that your company owns, brands are far and away the most important and the toughest. Founders die. Factories burn down. Machinery wears out. Inventories get depleted. Technology becomes obsolete. Brand loyalty is the only sound foundation on which business leaders can build enduring, profitable growth.” – Jim Mullen
25. “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is—it is what consumers tell each other it is.” – Scott Cook
26. “Your brand is a story unfolding across all customer touchpoints.” – Jonah Sachs
27. “You too are a brand. Whether you know it or not. Whether you like it or not.” – Marc Ecko
28. “Brand is the sum total of how someone perceives a particular organization. Branding is about shaping that perception.” – Ashley Friedlein
29. “Your personal brand serves as your best protection against business factors you can’t control.” – Dan Schawbel
30. “Branding is the art of aligning what you want people to think about your company with what people actually do think about your company. And vice-versa.” – Jay Baer
Related: 10 Best Branding Podcasts You Should Listen To
Each year, it’s important that we take some time to reflect on the past and set our sights on the future for our brand. These inspirational branding quotes will help you do just that.
Consider applying the concepts from these branding quotes to your business to help you create a brand that consumers will love and remember for years to come.
If you’re ready for more help growing your brand, our team of experts at Shelten, LLC is here for you. We specialize in social media marketing and helping companies increase their brand awareness through strategic initiatives.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and to learn more about what we can do for you and your brand.